Welcome to Cymdeithas Cyfieithwyr Cymru’s Directory of Members.
Bilingual material in which the Welsh version is of a high standard can enhance the image of your company or organisation, so it’s vital that you seek the services of a qualified translator. The same is true when seeking an interpreter.
This is the only work-based list of recognised English/Welsh translators/interpreters.
For further advice on how to commission a translator/interpreter click here
Use the search engine here on the left to find a translator / interpreter.
1. Select either ‘Translator’ (text) or ‘Interpreter’*
2. If ‘Translator’ then, select the language option.
3. Select Full Member or Basic Member or both levels.
4. You may also select other options based on subject fields, other services, and area.
5. The last box notes the number of Results from your search and by clicking on the number you will find a full list of names on the right hand side. This list is in no particular order.
*6. If you select ‘Interpreter’, this is only available from Welsh into English and there is only one level of membership, Interpreting Member.
*Even though you may choose to create an area-based list, please note that a number of members are available to interpret at events throughout Wales and not soley within their own region.